I am a Linux user, about 9 years. I use Blender 3D, Inkscape, GIMP, Krita. Suddenly I discovered Gravit Designer. UI of Gravit is really amazing. I really like it, But I really need some features available on Gravit.
- A better Align and Distribute options like in Inkscape. (Maybe you can copy it, because Inkscape is free and open-source)
- A better Create and Edit meshes option like in Inkscape.
- Draw brushes like in Adobe illustrator.
- Shape Blend tool like in Adobe illustrator.
- You have 4 mathematical operation on shapes: Union, Difference, Intersection, Subtract. Please, add Division and Cut path like in Inkscape.
- Please, add a GPU support for faster operations like in Adobe illustrator(Please, for all OS)
- You may add some Path tools like in Inkscape, but more better way.
- Please, add a space for Plugin developers
I know that all 2D users will move to Gravit Designer, if you will add these features.
A slogan by me: "Gravit(y) for Creative Artists"
Thanks a lot for sharing a wonderful world with Linux
Btw, please write me if you will have any questions.