Gravit Designer discussion

☠ Back from the dead! Gravit Designer 3.3 is here

This release is all about long-requested features from the community and “under-the-hood” changes, but you will also find some unexpected additions, including the long-awaited EPS import. Read more at https://medium.com/gravitdesigner/back-from-the-dead-gravit-designer-3-3-360b38c08127

8 Likes

Congratulations on this release! I know it was intensive 3 months for you guys. Thank you for all your effort!
Time to make our hands dirty :wink:

Congratulations Christian and collegues !!!

Went through the release features and in love with Gravit all over again :heart_eyes:
Thank you Christian for little surprises along the way !

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: Please let me know how 3.3 is working for you.

@disho Damn right it was. :wink: But I’m very proud of what I achieved with my team, considering the limited resources.

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Love GravitDesigner

Congratulations!
The long-awaited release!
It was very difficult to create a site in the previous version. All pages had to be done separately. Now, I checked, all the pages of the site can be contained in one document!
A very long time there was a grouping of objects. Now, I checked, it works 10 times faster!

I really want to remind you about the users of Wakom. I wrote about the features of working with the stylus. These nuances have remained.

I want to comment on the cost of the product. I support the idea of making a paid Gravit. I am ready to pay for it the same money as I once paid for Affinity. But Affinity does not make the Linux version. Then Gravit can win. But this requires more! I am ready to pay money for already such version as 3.3. And to expect that the paid Gravit will become no worse than Affinity.

Thanks for your support. We already have certain plans for a paid version of Gravit Designer and will keep the community updated.

I really want to remind you about the users of Wakom. I wrote about the features of working with the stylus. These nuances have remained.

It’s still on our list, but we just didn’t have time to approach this topic yet. We are doing our best to bring as many improvements as possible to each update.

1 Like

Thank you!
I’ll wait.
Our site is in the process of work. Everything in it is new - made in Gravit led66.ru