In my perfect world Gravit would be a bit more smarter, when it comes to remember/change the default behavior of tools.
F.e. I always need to
- change the position of borders from middle to inside
- change the fill method of “Overlay” from Gradient to Color Fill
- Always need to deactivate “Autoscale Corners”
- Always need to deselect “Export All”
- Again need to deselect “Export All” when changing the export type, because then everything is selected again.
These are just minor things, but they constantly increase the level of annoyance.
One way to improve this would be to remember the setting the user used the last time, when working with the specific tool.
Another way would be to include many more options in the settings.