Gravit Designer discussion

Chrome OS no longer working full screen

Important: When reporting a bug, please provide the following information to help us solve the issue:

• Type and version of your operating system: ChromeOS Version 74.0.3729.125 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Type and version of Gravit Designer you are using (desktop or web app). The version can be seen in the bottom-left of the welcome screen:
  • If using the web app, type and version of the browser: Chrome App 1.8

Issue:
Since the latest update the Chrome OS app displays in a weird 30% of the screen. Please see attached

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

I am also having this issue too. I also can’t create any new projects or open previous projects.

Type and version of your operating system: ChromeOSVersion 74.0.3729.90 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)
Type and version of Gravit Designer you are using : Desktop app Version 2019-1.8

Hey there,

We are aware of the issues caused by the latest update and our developer team is already working to fix them. Although I don’t have an estimated time for the fix to be released, I’d like to suggest you to meanwhile, use the browser version using Chrome (or Firefox)browser: https://designer.gravit.io/

Thank you for your response

1 Like