Mac Sierra (with Retina display)
I’m having trouble getting the Exported graphics to be what I want. Perhaps I miss-understand the user Manual and am confused…
I’ve tried these approaches:
• Selected All Elements and exported
• Selected Top Level Layer and exported
• Selected Nothing and exported
• Resized Views to Fit All Elements and tried the above
• Resized Views to Fit Layer and tried the above
etc, etc, etc…
No matter what or how I do it, the exported files are not consistent and/or correct.
My file consists of 4 Pages, each having layers and each layer having similar but different elements.
When I Export, I get the 4 different SVG files (as desired) but, they are not all as I hoped…
So, I guess I’m asking:
How to Export what I want, as I want it. Or, is this a Bug?
Example Screenshots attached
First one shows Schematic
Second shows contents of directory