Corel Vector discussion

Gravit Cloud Issue?

Is anyone else noticing an issue with Gravit Cloud?

I keep getting a ‘Loading has failed… Contact support’ error, it has been going on for the last hour or so

Then it works, but a few minutes later get the same problem. My internet is up, very stable

1 Like

Hi @techiekev,

I cannot reproduce. I can say it is a bit slower but no errors so far. Please try rebooting.

Hi @Scofano

I’m STILL having problems. It took 15 minutes this morning to get a file to open from the cloud

I have restarted twice, refreshed my connection and changed my location via my VPN. Perhaps I need to try it from where you are

Is it only me having issues?

Got other complaints as well, dev team is working on it. Thanks for reporting.

1 Like

Thanks, glad it’s not just me

Yeah, I was able to reproduce it once. But dev team says it is fixed now.
Would you please try it again?

Seems to be working ok now, thanks Daniel

1 Like

@Scofano this is still not right

Since you said it’s been fixed within a few hours it was failing again. It’s been getting worse since then

Yesterday it took me well over 30 minutes of trying to get a file to open. Today it’s even worse. It’s a total waste of time waiting up to a minute for it to fail

This worked perfectly up until a few days ago. I use the cloud for all my work-in-progress files, if I can’t get to them its a big issue

This needs to get properly sorted

@Scofano,
I’m still in trouble.
I’ve even cleared the browser cache, I’ve tested it on 3 different computers.

Gravit PRO: i003 Web
Google Chrome Version: 103.0.5060.114 (Versão oficial) 64 bits

I’m sorry about that.

The dev team has already identified the issue and is working on a permanent solution but meanwhile, they’re applying hotfixes so the issue doesn’t affect the users.

Hi all and thanks for your patience.

Dev team marked the task as complete.

Would you please check? I’m monitoring it and in case any of you have any issues, please report back so I can FF it to them.

Thanks again

It’s a little better, still failed multiple times then I did manage to get a file to open, that’s progress I guess. I will keep trying during the day

Thanks

1 Like

Just failed 6 times in a row… Entries from developer-details.txt

Wed Jul 13 2022 15:45:17 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [{“status”:“Failed to fetch”,“cloud”:true}]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:45:17 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [{“name”:“AppError”}]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:45:17 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [null]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:45:57 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [{“status”:“Failed to fetch”,“cloud”:true}]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:45:57 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [null]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:47:10 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [{“status”:“Failed to fetch”,“cloud”:true}]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:47:10 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [null]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:48:49 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [{“status”:“Failed to fetch”,“cloud”:true}]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:48:49 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [{“name”:“AppError”}]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:48:49 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [null]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:49:35 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [{“status”:“Failed to fetch”,“cloud”:true}]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:49:35 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [null]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:50:13 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [{“status”:“Failed to fetch”,“cloud”:true}]
Wed Jul 13 2022 15:50:13 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) : [null]

1 Like

Thanks a lot, it seems to be a different thing but we’re back to the investigation. I’ll update this post as soon as I have some news.

Are you still experiencing the same issue?

No, it seems back to normal for now. But let’s just see if it can stay working for the whole weekend this week

Thanks Daniel

@Scofano

Well that was short-lived, its back to failing again!

1 Like

Just a wild guess - but have you already cleared cache browser to force a new log in for instance?

Hi Ellen

Yes I did a while back. It didn’t seem to improve things. The problem is it’s intermittent, it could fail 6 or 15 times in a row and then it may work for a while. But thanks for the idea

It’s very frustrating

I’m sorry about that. It seems to be something on the backend. The Dev Team is still trying to fix it for good while applying daily hotfixes.

1 Like