Gravit Designer discussion

Gravit for Animation (How I Animate)

This isn’t a question just something I wanted to share with the community because far too few people know about it and I developed svgMotion a year ago.

I love making vector animations but if you’re on a mobile device currently there’s no app out there that allows you to make tween based animations. Desktop users have Blender, Synfig Studio, Keyshape, After Effects. If you’re on a Chromebook you have Animatron Studio and even TweenUI but mobile users have been left in the dark far too long. That’s why I decided to build svgMotion!

Here’s just a few gif animations made using Gravit Designer and svgMotion.

And there’s this bounce reveal one I made inspired by James Curran.

You can find more demos like the bounce reveal simply by opening up svgMotion and playing with the hubs at https://michaelsboost.com/svgMotion/app/#bouncereveal

Now if you’re just looking for Frame by Frame vector animation. Then you should checkout SVGAnimFrames

You don’t need to be a coder to use it either. I built a converter so you can easily import your gravit animation and it’ll convert it to a gif animation for you. How’d you think I made the animation above? Time is money my friends.

1 Like

Great job!! Please post on our Facebook group too.