Please be sure to include the following information:
- Type and version of your operating system.
- Type and version of Gravit Designer you are using (desktop or web app). The version can be seen in the bottom-left of the welcome screen or from Help > Show welcome screen in the menu bar.
- If using the web app, type and version of the browser.
- A video showing the issue.
- The .gvdesign file, where the bug can be replicated. In the web app, you can get the .gvdesign file from File > Download File…, in the desktop app from File > Save to file…
- A detailed description of the bug or problem you encountered.
Stumbled on a minor bug. I have a PNG logo that I used the Color Adjust feature on to make it display in B&W. The adjusted color renders properly at any magnification of 400% or lower. However, at any magnification higher than that, the image is rendered in its original, not the color it was adjusted to. Not a biggie, but thought y’all would want to know.
Mac Mojave 10.14.6, running Gravit Desktop 2020 1.1.
larryleveen (at) gmail.com
GravitColorZoomBug.gvdesign (1.5 MB)