Type and version OS: Windows 10
Version Gravit Designer: 3.5.4
Steps for reproduce:
- To draw a Rectangle_1 the size of 76 x 10 pixels
- To draw a Rectangle_2 the size of 10 x 36 pixels
- Set a rectangles corner of 5 pixels.
- Arrange them as shown in the screenshot.
- Select Rectangle_1 and Rectangle_2
- Click on “Create Compound Shape”
The tool didn’t work right.
Bug _Create Compound Shape.gvdesign (1.7 KB)
I really like Gravit Designer. I’m still really looking forward to the brushes and support of the graphics tablet.