Gravit Designer discussion

New Auto-Save feature - 2020-1.3.3

Hi there,

I didn’t get any feedback about the new auto-save feature so I decided to create another topic with a few questions. Please reply if you have the time.

What do you think about the new auto-save feature?
Does it work reliably?
Did you find any issues so far?

Thanks in advance

Hi David.
I didn´t update because you said Blending-> Inverse Mask was removed. Is there still an equivalent to that feature?

Cheers

I also said that it was back (thanks to your (not just yours, you know, all users) feedbacks) here: Mask & Inverse Mask

(That’s why user feedback is so important) :wink:

Yes, user feedback got a win on that one :slight_smile:

Regarding the auto save feature. I had been meaning to give some feedback on my experiences

It is working, however, For me…

• I’m getting a lot of times when it tells me it can’t save as I’m offline, yet I know I am online
  • It feels like sometimes when it’s doing an auto save (especially with the above problem) that GD just freezes for a short period (30 seconds or so) which is annoying when your busy working
  • It has helped me at least twice to recover some lost work so that’s a bonus

Hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you. I guess I didn´t fully understand:

Please check the PWA version

as I have just the maxOS desktop version and not PWA. So does that mean it´s available on macOS also?

The desktop version (2020-1.2.1) is a little outdated comparing to the web/PWA Version (2020-1.3.3). I mean, the latest changes were pushed only to the web versions.

PWA version is available for all operating systems and the desktop versions will be updated soon (no ETA yet).

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.