This update is currently available only for the web version: https://designer.gravit.io/
Desktop versions will be released asap.
- While working on the upcoming iPad version, we fixed and improved several things.
- Improvements to the Touch UI
- Introduced universal links
- Performance improvements
- Improved iOS integration
- Multiple performance improvements.
- New option on Settings to enable or disable changing values in numeric input fields by click & drag. Comes disabled by default.
- To help clarifying which platform a user is on, a code was added after the version number. Ex.: Browser versions say “2020.1.3 Web”, and the Windows desktop app says “2020.1.3 Win”.
- The current version of Gravit Designer is also shown now on the login screen now, besides the Welcome Screen.
- Due to some inconsistencies with the recently introduced Native File System API (allowing to save files to the local file system in the web app), where some files could not be downloaded or exported, an alternative solution was created to make sure that all files are downloaded/exported correctly.
- Backup desktop files (.back) are now hidden to avoid misunderstandings, and a new option on Settings allows the user to disable the creation of the backup copies. Comes enabled by default.
- Fixed an issue where files couldn’t be saved locally from the desktop app.
- Swatches can be exported as usual again.
- Solved a problem where shared files were displaying older auto-saved versions.
- Fixed an issue where the PDF export from files containing master pages, with Angular gradient, Texture, Noise or Background Fill applied to an object, didn’t export correctly.
- Fixed issues to rename Cloud folders.
- It’s possible to request approval again on shared files when Approvers are accessing via the public share link.