Gravit Designer discussion

[Solved] Gravit Designer online stuck on splash screen. Using Chromebook

Students using chrome books and Gravit Designer online. Stuck on splash screen, can’t move past it

Welcome @JudithOkolie,

This kind of issue should be reported to the support team here: https://support.designer.io/hc/en-us but please check with your IT department if they can be blocked from reaching Gravit’s servers or if they are using the latest version of Gravit Designer (if they are using a desktop version).

Same… about 50 % not able to access though web based or “downloaded versions”. Love to hear if anyone has a solve yet. I did notify support.

1 Like

please check for their Chrome versions: “Chrome v8 engine version 7.2.502 or later” is the minimum required.

If they can’t successfully login, it is possible that something is blocking their access. Please contact your ISP or IT department to check if they have full access to our domains.

Some of my students were having the same problem and it was the pop-up blocker on chrome. They had to change the settings in Google Chrome to allow pop-ups and it worked for them. This is what they did:
Turn pop ups off

1. On your computer, open Chrome .
  2. At the top right, click More. Settings.
  3. Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
  4. Click Pop - ups and redirects.
  5. At the top, turn the setting to Allowed.

One other possibility… if they are school issued chromebooks then have your tech department change the settings for all chromebooks. Our school was blocking apps, pop ups and everything else.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for this.

I’m adding this information (about the pop up) on the FAQ.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.