OS: Mac OSX El Capitan 10.11.6
PDF: Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 (latest) version 9.5.5
I just got gravit today, and experienced my first issue:
I’m exporting artwork (with a colored shape used as a background) to pdf (300dpi), but when I open the pdf file the color-shaped background is missing, and a message pops up stating “insufficent data for an image”.
Do you know what’s happening and how I could fix it?
To get faster help, please contact our support team at: https://support.gravit.io/hc/en-us/requests/new instead of posting here.
Please be sure to include the following information:
- Type and version of your operating system.
- Type and version of Gravit Designer you are using (desktop or web app). The version can be seen in the bottom-left of the welcome screen or from Help > Show welcome screen in the menu bar.
- If using the web app, type and version of the browser.
- A video showing the issue.
- The .gvdesign file, where the bug can be replicated. In the web app, you can get the .gvdesign file from File > Download File…, in the desktop app from File > Save to file…
- A detailed description of the bug or problem you encountered.
- Your email address you are using to log in.